Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tyro[_2_] Tyro[_2_] is offline

Default in 2007, how come the sort does not default after I save a file?

I use Excel 2007. It retains the sort criteria when I save and close the
workbook. Upon opening the workbook, the sort criteria are still there.

"Trina" wrote in message
HI,

I have a spreadsheet, that I occasionally add to, and is sorted. When I
add
to it, I re-sort, then save. Once I upgraded to 2007, the sort option has
be re done. In older versions, the default sort that I set was saved
within
the spreadsheet. Apparently, I have to reset the sort again in 2007 every
time I add to it. It's annoying because there are several columns to
sort.
Does anyone know if this is a known problem or have a resolution to this?

Thanks,
Trina