Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RagDyeR RagDyeR is offline

Default Function argument not returning a value

Appreciate the feed-back.

RD

"Linda" wrote in message
Thanks so much!

Linda

"RagDyer" wrote:

Your formula is an *array* formula.
--
Array formulas must be entered with CSE, <Ctrl <Shift <Enter, instead
of

However, you could convert it to the Sumproduct() function, and then use
simple <Enter:

=Sumproduct((Master!$A$6:$A$504="January")*(Master !$C$6:$C$504="LBK")*Master!$H$6:$H$504)

--
HTH,

RD

"Linda" wrote in message
=SUM((Master!$A$6:$A$504="January")*(Master!$C$6:$ C$504="LBK")*Master!$H$6:$H$504)

"FSt1" wrote:

hi
post your formula please.

Regards
FSt1

"Linda" wrote:

Hi All,

Quick question: I'm using the SUM fx in order to create a formula
that
would
return a value based on information in a different worksheet within
the
same
workbook. When I key in the formula and hit ENTER, I get a 0 in the
cell of
interest. However, when I click on the fx button at the top, it
shows
my
formula and my formula result as 20.75. Anyone know why the cell
won't
show
20.75 if the fx argument is calculating correct?
Thanks a million,
Linda