Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike Mike is offline

Default formula to remove formula???

Hi there,

I have a workbook that gathers daily work hours and OT hours for my
department from a central file that 20 other departments use. Everyday I open
it to get the previous days results but all the formulas from the last 2
weeks recalculate and take quite some time to finish. I know I can just copy
and past special on each row daily, but I want to streamline the workbook for
others to use with minimal training.

Is there a way to have the formula delete itself after it gets its results?
Or have the formula call a macro to copy/paste special in the active cell?
Can a formula call a macro?

Any help would be awesome

Mike