Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
LINDA LINDA is offline

Default Function argument not returning a value

Hi All,

Quick question: I'm using the SUM fx in order to create a formula that would
return a value based on information in a different worksheet within the same
workbook. When I key in the formula and hit ENTER, I get a 0 in the cell of
interest. However, when I click on the fx button at the top, it shows my
formula and my formula result as 20.75. Anyone know why the cell won't show
20.75 if the fx argument is calculating correct?
Thanks a million,
Linda