Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Conditional formatting by day of the date in Excel 2003

Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"billz" wrote in message
That worked.
thankyou much.

"T. Valko" wrote:

Try it like this...

Comparing SEP to AUG

Select the SEP sheet
Select cell N4

FormatConditional Formatting
Formula Is:

=AND(COUNT(N4),DAY(N4)<DAY(INDIRECT("AUG!N4")))

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"billz" wrote in message
I use a worksheet for each month to track my bills.
I enter a due date of each bill in Month Day Year eg. 03/14/01.
I would like for my date that I would enter to change color if the Day
is
less than the previous date entered.
eg March tab has card due on 03/14/01, and in April the date may be
04/10/01.
I would like April date to be Red, for example.

Can this be done?
Thanks for your responce.