Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default Conditional Formatting/Contents

I am not sure what is meant by "cell a3 = checked box"
But to check 2 or more conditions use AND
Enter this in A5
=IF(AND(A1="",A2="",A3="@"),"TEXT", "")
By the way "conditional formatting" is something else - like making a cell
red when its value is less than 10
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"THINKINGWAY" wrote in message
I have 2 to 5 cells that I want to evaluate for blank/null and check box.
Example: If cell a1 = blank or null AND cell a2 = blank/null AND cell a3 =
checked box then cell a5 = "TEXT". Any ideas on how to do this or
location
where I can see an example and read about it.

Thank you,