Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default Excel "Move or Copy" and "Delete" sheet functions

Maybe you can try a small macro such as the one below:
Sub Tlbars()
Application.CommandBars.Item("Edit").Enabled = True ' enables the dropdown

Ryan--

--
RyGuy

"dsiama" wrote:

Hello to all,
Since a couple of weeks now the options of the "move or Copy" and "delete"
in the Excell sheets has been lost in my PC. This is even with right click on
the sheet tab or in the Edit menu. Even in new sheets that I create! I can
see them in the menus but they are "grey" (you can not click on them).

Can anybody help? Do you know how can take these back again?
Thanks a lot
Dsiama