Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ssciarrino ssciarrino is offline

Default How do I expand formula down a column when query results chang

Thanks Bernard, I like option #1 ISBLANK.!

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Copy the formulas down as far as you ever expect data (and add 100!)
But the formulas will give odd results you say.
Try one of these
=IF(ISBLANK(A1),"",your-formula)
=IF(COUNT(A1:H1)=8, your-formula, "")

best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"ssciarrino" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet that populates Column A through H via Microsoft Query.

Columns I through J are formulas using Columns A-H

Each month the query is refreshed, when refreshed the rows of A-H can
expand
or contract

If the current month is 100 rows and refreshes to 105 rows, the formulas
from I-J do not copy down (nor do I expect them to)

Looking for a way for when Columns A-H change, the related columns I-J
also
change.