Ben

Default editing custom views

Hello,

I have a finance spreadsheet I created for myself to plan my household budget
where I have a row for every day of the year. Sine some days nothing happens
amongst the days I am planing for I created 2 views. One which displays all
the rows and a "part view" which hides the rows with no activity. As the year
goes on and I plan further down the sheet I'll want to edit the "part view" so
that it includes further rows which will be hidden. How do I do this? When I
go to View/Custom View it only gives me the option to Show, Close, Add or
Delete a view? Would I have to delete the view, make the modifications and
read it - is there any easier way?

Thanks,
Ben

--
"What passes for wisdom may only be eloquent foolishness"

Cheap long distance calling using Onesuite (http://www.onesuite.com).
2.5 c/min within the U.S. or to Canada. 3.5 c/min to Israel. No monthly
or connection fees! Use promotional code 04AQ48345 for 20 free minutes.