Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Srikanth Srikanth is offline

Default Automatically it should be converted

Hi Mike,

This macro is working only for column A. For the rest of the sheet its not
working
I want that to be applied for all the cells.
Any Ideas??????????????

"Mike H" wrote:

You could right click the sheet tab, view code and paste this in. Change the
range to suit

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("A:A")) Is Nothing Then
On Error Resume Next
Application.EnableEvents = False
If Not Target.HasFormula Then Target.Value =
UCase(Target.Value)
Application.EnableEvents = True
On Error GoTo 0

Mike

"Srikanth" wrote:

Hi All,

I've a query regarding attendance sheet in excel. If we key in lower case
letter it shud take it as upper case. ANY IDEAS????

Thanks in Advance...