Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
AlphaBetaP AlphaBetaP is offline

Default Multiple Pivot Tables in same worksheet

I am trying to set up multiple pivot tables on the same data -- one worksheet
to routinely genrate updted reports or charts as data is added. Some charts
show trend data by year, which I get by grouping the date entries to "year."
Another report reflects seasonality, which I get by grouping by month.
However, whenever I change the grouping on one table or chart, it changes on
all others.
Any ideas?

So far, it seem like all other items remain particular to the table cjosen,
e.g. variables, value field settings, etc. but if there is anything else that
would behave like grouping, I nee to know how to keep that fixed as well.

Thanks,
Bob