Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Noob Jedi Noob Jedi is offline

Default Excel Manual Controls

On Dec 27, 2:06*pm, AUDREY @ SIG
wrote:
I am trying to copy and paste a formual (continually) that is located in the
first row of my spreadsheet to rows over 100 rows down. *Is there any way
that I can copy and paste the formual using the keyboard and not have to go
back up to row one and back down to row 100+. *thanks in advance

I'm not quite sure if you're copying the same exact formula or part of
it or what. But the simple answer is to copy your first cell and
highlight the column of 100 rows and paste.