Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Middleton Mike Middleton is offline

Default Coping page set up to other worksheets within the same workboo

Michelle -

Perhaps I should have said I was trying to copy the same worksheet over
and over again but within the same workbook. Any suggestions? <

Edit | Move or Copy Sheet | Create a copy ...

Or, right-click the sheet tab, ...

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel

"Michelle" wrote in message
Please forgive my inexperience but I don't understand what you mean by
"myform". Perhaps I should have said I was trying to copy the same
worksheet
over and over again but within the same workbook. Any suggestions? I
tried
the select all, copy, paste special, all, but the page setup isn't staying
with the copy. I have it set up for landscape, headers, footers etc and
none
of that is like I set it up on the first page.

Thanks, Michelle

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

Forgot the quote marks for the name.

Worksheets("myForm").Copy After:=Worksheets("myForm")
ActiveSheet.Name = "myForm2"

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

The standard copy method for a worksheet should carry everything over.
Sample code below.

Worksheets("myForm").Copy After:=Worksheets("myForm")
ActiveSheet.Name = myForm2

"Michelle" wrote:

I'm creating a form worksheet that will be repeated 84 times. Is
there a way
that I can copy this same form into each tab without having to do a
page set
up for each worksheet? Each tab represents one filing cabinet number
and the
form is for a Record Inventory. This form is just one page with
merged cells,
column headings etc.

Thanks!