Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default The reply worked, but I still need help....

John,

I assume you mean David's reply. If you do the answer he gave you is a valid
solution to this latest question. i.e.

= -9e-11*A2^2 + 3e-5*A2 - 0.011

Mike

"John1791" wrote:

The reply worked, but I had to redo my formula and develop a new formula.
The new formula is: y = -9E-11x2 + 3E-05x - 0.011 Now, Excel will not let me
enter it as Excel will not let me continue because Excel insists that I
change the -9E to the cell address of "E9."

Can anyone help me write this formula so that Excel will accept it.

THank you very much.