Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Melanie Melanie is offline

Default Bloomberg overwrites data-need to save stream of data in a new she

I have a workbook where tab one updates four rows of data from Bloomberg-it
overwrites the same four rows every week. I have to copy and paste that
information manually every week into another tab to keep a running history of
the information. how can I get excel to paste values from one sheet to
another when the data points update to the most recent date weekly?

The dates change during these bloomberg updates. Is there is any way that
excel could copy and paste when a certain dates data is available? -but the
catch is, if we could do this how do we make sure the data stays put once
that date is overwritten?

Help!