Kassie

To paste from Excel into Word, do the following:
In Excel, select the range you want to copy, say A1:E20
Press <Ctrl<C
Go to Word
Click on Edit|Paste Special, then on the list of possible paste options,
scroll down to Unformatted text, and press Enter. Your text will be pasted
as tab delibited text. In Word, you can then again convert this to tables if
you want.

To transpose from top-to-bottom to left-to-right, select the range you want
to transpose, say A1:A20. Press <Ctrl<C, move to cell B1, click on
Edit|Paste Special, and when yoiu get to the options, tick Transpose, almost
right at the bottom of the form. Press Enter, or click on OK

" wrote:

I hope I have the right group for this question.

I am Radio Auction Chairman in the Rayne Lions Club in Louisiana and I
am working with Excel to enter all the items for our Live Radio
Auction.

I have entered all auction items in Excel and now I want to copy &
paste
the information into a word document. When I copy & insert the column,
it also paste the cells. I need just the information for the
newspapers.

Can I just copy & paste just into information into a word file
without the cells?

Also, if I have listed the items from top to bottom in a column, is
there any way to flip the info fron top-bottom to left-right
across the top.

I know Excel is a powerful program and I work with it on a limited
basis.

Thanks for any and all help.
Tony