Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PAL PAL is offline

Default IF

I am working w/ a Master spreadsheet, consisting of 80 rows and 20 columns.
The first column has a name. The other columns consist of text, numbers and
dates. My goal is to calculate the time difference between dates if one or
more conditions from the other column(s) are met. The calculation for the
conditions (nested ifs/ands and difference between dates) are no problem.

What I would like to do though is do the calculation on a separate worksheet
if the conditions are met. That way, the new worksheet only has a subset of
the calculations and no blank lines. I don't mind going back to get the
numbers for the calculations using vlookup, I guess I am trying to create the
subset of names that meet the criteria to make it cleaner.

Thanks.