Fredrik Wahlgren

"DME" <craigjoseathotmaildotcom wrote in message
I have several large spreadsheets that link to each other in various ways.
Everythign was working fine, then last week, I noticed cells were not

being
updated. I checked to make sure auto-calc was turn on, but the cell

itself
would not recalc. So I went to various cells and hit F2 and enter and

then
the cells would recalc. SI there a setting that I am overlooking to make
Excel stop doing this. I have noticed it again on other worksheets, only
this time I had to repeatedky hit F9 to get the entire worksheet to

recalc.
Again I made sue that auto-calc was checked. Not sure what is happening,
but am getting worried that all my spreadsheets are not updating when I

make
changes. Any help would be appreciated.

Try CTRL+ALT+F9

/Fredrik