Debra Dalgleish

You can use a Vlookup formula in cell B1, to return the matching phone
number. There are instructions in Excel's Help, and he

Hakan wrote:
I have technical services in several cities, and several customers in those
cities. I am creatinf a book to manage this services and created an excel
book which has 3 worksheets.
1.Planning Sheet
2.List of customers
3.List of service agents
I make dropdown lists for customer and services columns on planning sheet.
The data is taken from sheet 2 and 3.
While working on planning sheet (1) , if user selects Customer1 (A1) from
drop-down list, can I import automatically his phone number into B1? This
data is already on Worksheet 2 (List of customers) This is something about
making links between cells.
Thanks a lot

--
Debra Dalgleish