Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Hiding cell information

Yes. On how many cells of data does your formula depend?
If just 1 cell, then =IF(A2="","",your_formula)
If say 3 cells, then =IF(COUNT(A2:C2)=3,your_formula,"")
--
David Biddulph

"Rescueme" wrote in message
I am working in Excel 2003 with a spreadsheet that is being set up for a
full
year and data will be added on a weekly basis. I would like to put the
formulas in the spreadsheet for the full year and not have cells populate
with error messages due to the fact that the corresponding data has not
yet
been entered. In Excel there is a way to put a formula in a cell yet not
have
the cell populate with anything till the corresponding data is entered.