Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ChrisP ChrisP is offline

Default Simple multiplication of 2 cells = wrong product

Yes, the value of B29 is 0.55 and D29 is $32.33 the result is a value in E29
of $17.68
--
Crispycritter

"Ed Cones" wrote:

Can you give an example of the numbers in B29 and D29?

"chrisp" wrote:

All I need is the product of two cells in a third cell. I entered an
equation =B29*D29 in the third cell but the product is wrong. Checked it
with calculator and another application. One of the two cells being
multiplied is formatted for currency, but other instances of the same
calculations are correct. Is there a glitch in excel 2003?
--
Crispycritter