Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default Pivot Table Page Field

Hi Nate

In XL2007 there is the option to select Multiple items for a page field.
For earlier versions,
Drag the Months from Page field to Row field
Click the dropdown on Months, deselect All and make your Months selections
Drag the field back to Page, and it will Show (Multiple Items), and clicking
the dropdown only the Months you selected will be visible

--

Regards
Roger Govier

"Nate" wrote in message
I am trying to select multiple items from the drop down list in the page
field of my Pivot Table.

Instead of just the "show all" option - I'd like to be able to display the
checkboxes for selecting individual items in the drop down list.

The page field represents "Months" in the report and the file will be sent
to our customers - as a tool to help them track their sales. If possible
I'd
like to avoid them having to go into the field settings and hide
individual
months so that they can view a specific time period. I've tried
rearranging
it, but it looks very sloppy any other way.

Any suggestions? Thanks-

Nate R.