Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Emilio Emilio is offline

Default Urgent ..Need help

I had a digital calendar with more than 1500 contacts saved in it. Now it's
broken and the company gave me the info saved, but instead of the data to be
organized separatly ( name, home address, phone (H), phone(W)..etc), it's all
mixed.
I don't know if there is an easy way to do this. I'm thinking if there is a
command to delete, cut or move the information that come after the first
number, for instance.
guys, m dealing with 1500 name, each with home phone number, mobile, email,
addresses.. i would appreciate any helpppp, Thanks