Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] marston_gould@mac.com is offline

Default Reversed Array

This looks good - except it doesn't seem to be passing all the
arguments. I tried it both as and as not an array (ctrl sft enter). I
also through a =count() around the entire thing and it returns a "1"

On Dec 22, 6:36*am, Jerry W. Lewis wrote:
In which case, you simply add anotherarraycomponent to Bernard's suggestion
* =INDEX(LINEST($A$1:$A$7,$C$1:$E$7),{4,3,2,1})
gives thearrayof estimates in the order that you desire.

Jerry

" wrote:
This would be a bit impractical as I'm dealing with a 12+ variable
multiple regression.
I'd need to find someway to not have to store each of the regression
coefficients in unique cells.