Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default VLOOKUP Formula for Null Value

Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"MGC" wrote in message
This is perfect!! Thank you so much for your quick response! Have a
Happy
and Safe Holiday!

"MGC" wrote:

I have the following formula in a cell:

=VLOOKUP($E113,Eureka!$F$159:$V$182,6,0)+VLOOKUP($ E113,Eureka!$F$106:$V$155,6,0)

If the first condition cannot be found then I would like Excel to look
for
the second; if the second condition is not found then I would -0- entered
in
the column.

However, if the first condition IS found but NOT the second then I would
like only the first value to be entered in the cell (this would also need
work in the opposite direction...FIND the second but NOT the first).

Could someone please help me to set this up? This is a major spreadsheet
with numerous columns and lines.