GoBow777 GoBow777 is offline
Member

Dave:

This is what I have based on my understanding of your description.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartanion View Post
Hi again matt.

Once again, no problem with row 5, but both the other formulas returned
#VALUE!

Again I changed only the ,s for;s.

I then spotted a reference to A1, so I changed that to B1 as column A
contains Labels, but same response.

Tried the fx button which described the formula as volitile.

If you like the challenge, feel free to have another go, as all I have at
the moment is a formula in row 6 as follows - =IF(B5=$B$21;"WINNER";""), -
B21 is simply the number 1!, which with a bit of colour the word WINNER looks
average to mediocre, but only displays glory for 1ST place!

Regards

David
Attached Files
File Type: zip Winner.zip (3.9 KB, 76 views)