Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Marcelo Marcelo is offline

Default Formula Question

hi,

on the monthy/year column use =if(month(a2)=12,b2,0)
on the prev. month/year dolumn use =if(month(a2)=11,b2,0)

hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"Thomas" escreveu:

I am trying to get a foluma that must look at a date field, determine if it
is this month/year, grab a value from a column, if it is a previous
month/year, grab a value from a different column, and if it is a future
month/year, grab zero.

I have some experience with multiple IF statements, but never one that
needed to act on a month/year. I have a sample if you want it, just send me
your email address.

Does anyone know how to write this type of formula?

Thank You

Thomas