Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Castell Castell is offline

Default Concatenate - Excel 2003 or 2007

Place the problem characters in a cell of their own (eg. A1, B2, C3). Then
enter a formula using the & to concatenate those cells (ie =A1&B2&C3).

"Matteo" wrote in message
Dear all,
I have to concatenate some informations into a single line, these infos
are
html code and javascript so sometimes I have characters like ' " ; using
them into the concatenate function they are interpret like interruptions
or
break bu they are not, how can I solve it?

Thanks all

example:

Matteo