Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Castell Castell is offline

Default Stop UK-style dates changing to US-style dates when mailmerging.

Go to Control Panel/Regional Settings and ensure that all items in each of
the 4 tabs are set correctly.

Also, highlight the cells in Excel that contain the dates that are causing
the problem, select Format/FormatCells/Date and ensure the Locale is correct
also.

"Jean XO" <Jean wrote in message
Using Office 2007. When I use Excel as the database and mailmerge in
Word,
all my UK-style dates (eg 25/04/2003) change to US-style (eg 04/25/2003).
Does anyone know, please, what can I do to format the dates, either in
Excel
or Word, to ensure they keep the UK format?