Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Fred Smith Fred Smith is offline

Default Display and calculate 12:00 PM in Excel

12:00 pm is noon. 12 am is midnight.

The am/pm suffix for on the hour times is the same as 1 minute past. So if 1
minute past noon is 12:01 pm, then noon is 12:00 pm.

Fred

"YoMarie" wrote in message
A while back, I set up a timesheet that worked on a day that began at 12:01
AM and ended at 12:00 PM (Midnight). However, something has happened and it
no longer displays or calculates with the noon time. Any ideas how I can fix
the issue. The formulas for calculating all seem fine.