Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default AUTO FILTER

You can use the Custom filter option and then Less than (say) 10 AND
Greater than (say) 5 to get numbers within a range, but if you are
likely to want 3 disparate numbers then you could use a formula like
this in a helper column, copied down:

=IF(OR(A2=X$1,A2=X$2,A2=X$3),"yes","No")

Put the 3 numbers you want in X1, X2 and X3, and this formula will
return yes if any of them are in column A. Extend your autofilter
range to include this column, and filter this column for "yes".

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Dec 19, 7:11 pm, lehigh46 wrote:
Hi All,

I have sheet with over 1,000 lines of data.
Column A contains the number 1 for more than 10 lines, the number 2
for more than10 lines, The number 3 for more than 10 lines, etc., etc.
, etc.

Question:
How can I auto filter column A for three or more numbers at the same
time.

Thanks very much for your help.