Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default The view colors in Excel 2003 cells change from color to black

Check this out................

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

As directed, change the High Contrast setting in Windows OS

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 18:28:00 -0800, hawaiidoh
wrote:

We can change the font color by clicking on the color panel and then when we
type information, the data is in the font color, HOWEVER when we press the
<Enter or move off the cell, the color changes back to black.

Per opening up a spreadsheet which others have applied color to the
different cells -- we only see black -- no color.