Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

Default Tab - motve one cell to righ

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote in
message ...
Why do people posting here seem to insist on multi-posting? It seems to be
more of a trend here in the Excel newsgroups than I ever saw over in the
compiled VB newsgroups. Thanks for the heads up.

I suspect because the VB group users use news readers - very many of the
posters both here and in all the other MS groups use the horrible web
interface, which MS seems to want them to use rather than a news reader. In
the old days the support links to newsgroups gave the OE link first. Now,
the first link is to the web interface....