Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) is offline

Default Tab - motve one cell to righ

Why do people posting here seem to insist on multi-posting? It seems to be
more of a trend here in the Excel newsgroups than I ever saw over in the
compiled VB newsgroups. Thanks for the heads up.

Rick

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
He is talking 2007 (in another thread), and has his answer.

--
HTH

Bob

addy)

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote in
message ...
Click on Tools/Options in Excel's menu bar, then select the Transition
tab and uncheck the CheckBox labeled "Transition navigation keys".

Rick

"Dies-und-Das" wrote in message
Tab is supposed to move one cell to the right. Mine moves from column A
to S,
to AK to BC and so on. It always moves in hughe ranges. The arrow works,
however, I am used to the TAB and want to continue using that. Ther is
nothing in the set-up screens that would indicate this possibility. What
am I
doing wrong?
--
Thanks for helping