Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Rogers[_2_] Mike Rogers[_2_] is offline

Default data on multiple sheets HELP!!

dhusband

Usually sheets get grouped by either selecting them one at a time while
holding ctrl key or selecting a range of them by hold the shift key. Usually
the word [Group] (in square brackets) appears after the workbook name. It is
helpful to group sheets while doing some of the formating and/or layout of
several sheets. But it is critical to ungroup them when you do not want the
same data to go across all sheets.

I am glad you solved your problem.

Mike Rogers

" wrote:

On Dec 18, 9:18 pm, wrote:
On Dec 18, 9:01 pm, Mike Rogers <Mike060349@NoxSpamxAOLDOTcom wrote:

dhusband

Is the word [Group] in the top of your workbook, right after the workbook
name?

If so right click the tab and select "Ungroup".

Mike Rogers

" wrote:
Not sure what I did but I've got a workbook with 12 sheets in it. I'm
entering data on sheet 12 and it's populating all 12 sheets with that
data. please help!!!!- Hide quoted text -

I don't see anything that says 'group'. Other suggestoins?- Hide quoted text -

Poking around looking for a 'group' function I found that selecting
all sheets and then ungrouping them worked. Is there a keystroke I may
have hit to group sheets inadvertantly? I don't want to do that again.