Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default DSUM with variable Criteria

Try a different formula then

=SUMIF($R$12:$R$16,300,$Q$12:$Q$16)

You can replace 300 with a cell reference.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Michael Dam" wrote in message
Hi Bob

If I have a column of accounts and want the sum of each account to appear
in
a matrix - derived from the database. This gives me that "account 300"
should
or could be ie P23 or P26 - following the columns account no....

Regards
Michael

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

It doesn't seem so, but why would you need to, cells gives you full
flexibility.

--
---
HTH

Bob

addy)

"Michael Dam" <Michael wrote in message
I'm trying to let my DSUM-formula run along an accountsheet. Need to
have
possibility to let criteria be variable:

Amount Account
100 100
50 200
25 300