Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AllieKoch AllieKoch is offline

Default Conditional Formatting Published to Former Versions

I am one of the few people in my organization that already has Excel 2007. I
am loving the new functions and the additional options for conditional
formatting! We do red, yellow, green stop lights for everything - so the
icon sets are PERFECT!

My problem is that no one with the old version can see these. I tried
saving the file as an html - which is a lot better, but I lose the icon
conditional formatting.

Is there anyway I can save this file (other than a pdf) that will keep the
icon conditional formatting showing and be available to folks without Excel
2007? My reports look so good I don't want to go backwards!