Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marcelo Marcelo is offline

Default Export to new workbook

Hi Supe,

select the entire range (after filter), press F5, click on Special botton,
then slected Visible cells only. copy and past to another sheet.

hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"Supe" escreveu:

I have an Excel sheet that I have set up so it will filter by the vendor.
I'll need to send this information by the specific vendor per their request.
Is there a way if I select the vendor from the filter that it can export just
that vendors data to a new sheet so that none of the other vendor information
can be viewed? Then I can just send that new workbook to the vendor.