Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Excel security

Try self-certifying those workbook.

See
http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/show...ht=SELCERT.EXE
--
---
HTH

Bob

"Romolo" wrote in message
hallo!
I have some Excel 2003 SP3 procedures opening .xls files, each of them
containing VBA macros. In order to provide the highest system protection,
each time Excel requires repeatedly user permission to open, which is
tedious
and in sometimes problematic.
I wonder if there is a way to bypass this process, by notifying excel that
those specific files are safe (by file names o author).
Otherwise I'm obliged to keep the protection level to "low", but in such a
case my sistem will be exposed to damage risk from other "unknown" macros.

thanks for reply