Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tickfarmer Tickfarmer is offline

Default Maximum Number Of Worksheets In A Work Book-Not A Memory Issue????

Hi there,
I have a worbook that currently has 145 worksheets in it and a file size of
10,094kb. It will not allow me to add more, nor move worksheets from one
place to another.

I was told this could be cuased by lack of memory, so my IT department has
already doubled my memory to 1 GB, but it did not correct the problem.

I can still add data to the spreadhseet and save, however I cannot add anymore
worksheets. The workbook does have macro's and is linked in multiple
places. All functionality has been normal until yesterday.

Do you have any ideas.?

--
Tickfarmer