Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] pzeitlin@gmail.com is offline

Default basic excel formula

On Dec 17, 3:32 pm, wrote:
Formula for part 1: =right(a1) - whereas a1 is the cell with the
number. This will return only one digit.

Not sure what you are looking for in part two.

On Dec 17, 3:25 pm, kable58 wrote:

I think the 'right' formula works better than setting length/
demlimited if numbers are different sizes.

Am I wrong?

Hi, here is what I am trying to do.
In Cell A2 I have the number 90379614070
I want Cell B2 to take the last number in that cell, the 0 and paste it there
I have 962 rows of numbers so you can see why i want a formula

2nd thing i want to do is after i have completed the first thing, i want a
formula to remove that last 0 and the last number from every number in the A
column.

Thanks- Hide quoted text -