Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default Building a sales log

For one thing, I think you should import the data, rather than copy/paste it.
Take a look at this web site:
http://www.dmi.uiuc.edu/excelimport.pdf

Also, you didn't give a lot of information about what you are doing, but I
suspect the data list will change often, perhaps each time you do the import.
With this in mind, I think you should have a look at this web site:
http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/DynamicRanges.htm

Example 1 and Example 2 probably pertain to your specific situation; study
these. This technique takes a little getting used to, but spend some time on
it and it will benefit you greatly in the long run.

Regards,
Ryan---

--
RyGuy

"richie" wrote:

I am trying to build a weekly sales log, so I can keep track of my sales and
also be able to forecast any prospects for the upcoming week. Can anyone help
me with this? Everytime I take my info from database it wont paste into the
cells.... Help me please