Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
m4d Ir15h[_2_] m4d Ir15h[_2_] is offline

Default Need Help with an Excel Formula!

I have been trying to work on this for a while... and I hope I can get some
help.

basically, what I am working on is a type of checker.

Here is what I have come up with...

=IF((OR(B7=1,B8=1)),"15.00","00.00")

basically, this states that if there is something in B7 then, it would add
$15.00... or if there is something in B8, then it would also add $15.00,
which is great. But what I need that formula to basically do is the following:

B7 with a value greater than Zero and b8 = Zero, add $15.00
B8 with a value greater than Zero and b7 = Zero, add $15.00
B8 AND B7 has a value greater than Zero, add $30.00

Get what I mean?