Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

Default Where can I find a multiple product worksheet for a sales route?

"dodger206" wrote in message
I am looking for a spreadsheet that I can enter product codes and sales
quantities that will record and calculate daily sales averages.

I suggest you read "Excel for Dummies" and construct your own (VERY easy).
You will then be able to tailor it to your EXACT needs.

And I repeat, what you want to do is VERY VERY simple.

Do some learning - it will help you in the long-run instead of depending on
third-parties to do it for you.