Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Daniel A. Daniel A. is offline

Default Pivot Table Countdown

Hello! Very good luck here in the past...hoping for a repeat!
I have a pivot table showing the count of facility audits on schedule for
2008 by type. On a different worksheet (same book) I have the detail to
which staff will be referring when planning their schedules. I have a column
for them to enter the date, once completed. Is their a way to make the pivot
table to subtract one (1) from the total count each time a date is entered in
the "Date Completed" field so that shows a true count of remaining audits?