Dave Peterson

How about just starting your toolbars from scratch???

If that's ok:

Close excel
windows start button|Find|*.xlb
rename all the ones you find to *.xlbOLD

Now open excel and see if you can customize the things you want to customize.

If you can, then delete those *.xlbOLD files.

f_leoni wrote:

My customize button is not working, I can't even select it. What's wrong? Pls
help how to bring back the menu tool bar.

Thanks,

Felicia

"Chip Pearson" wrote:

Right click on a toolbar, and choose Customize from the pop up
menu. In the dialog that displays, ensure that "Worksheet Menu
Bar" is checked.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"txhokie1" wrote in message
My "alpha" excel tool bar is gone (e.g., File, Edit, Data,
Help). The object
tool bars are still there, but I can't figure out how the
"alpha" tool bar
left or, more importantly, how to get it back. Any ideas?

--

Dave Peterson