Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Month from the date?

Yes, sorry, I was asleep at the time. I'm glad you got a more useful answer
from folk who were more awake than I was!
--
David Biddulph

"Nige Danton" wrote in message
On Dec 15, 7:35 pm, "David Biddulph" <groups [at] biddulph.org.uk
wrote:
If I wanted to be blunt, the answer would be RTFM.
To put it another way, why not try typing the word MONTH into Excel help?

Yes, thanks I did RTFM, but I'm looking for the name of the month
rather than the month number. Perhaps I missed something though. I'll
check again. Thanks for your help.

--
Nige Danton