Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
proinwv proinwv is offline

Default Interpolate in table lookup

Ron your revised formula works great. It would not calculate the highest
value of X, so I added 1 to it and it works fine. (What's 1 out of 7,560,000
? :-). Nothing for an engineer anyway.)

I haven't studied your formula yet to truly understand it as I am pleased
that I will be able to use it to get my results.

Herb and Lori,,,

I also thank both of you. I haven't yet tried your solutions, but I will
work with them also, if only to learn something.

ALL
I really appreciate the effort that everyone has put into this post. It is
great to know that there are folks like yourselves out there. Happy holidays
to all.