Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mr T Mr T is offline

Default sheet index in a formula

I have set up a template with 6 different worksheets. I recieve this template
back from variuos sourses with their input, but they have changed the sheet
names. What i propose to do is create a seperate sheet that i can insert into
the recieved workbooks and i want a formula to pick out eg. sheet 1 (which
could have different names) cell G4. I have managed to index sheets in vba
but need help to do it in an excel formula, then for sheet 2, 3 , 4, 5 than 6.
I hope this makes sense!