Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stephen[_2_] Stephen[_2_] is offline

Default Pinting to fit

I think the problem is that you haven't explained clearly what you don't
like about the printed output.

If you have a worksheet that uses about the right number of columns, but
more rows, than would fit on one page at 100%, and you format to fit 1wide x
1tall, then obviously there will be a lot of white space to the left and/or
right of the printing. Is this what you don't like? If not, where is the
white space?

"jostlund" wrote in message
I'm not sure what you mean - resizing the columns doesn't help.

"Bob I" wrote:

"Stretch" in only one direction? You will need to "adjust" the Columns
or Rows in the "white space" yourself.

jostlund wrote:

I have Excel spreadsheets that I have specified a "Fit To" or "Adjust
To"
size to either have the file print all on one page or have all columns
on one
page. Is there a way to have the printed page fill the page? When it
reduces to fit there is often a lot of white space - the report looks
ugly!
Any suggestions?